Maybe a blood dlc is a good idea?

No, watching you these few months, I see that you really love to teach people. The problem is that you think you are very good at understanding people, their intentions and what they are trying to say, and this gives you the right (as you think) to call them liars or whatever.
Although you can find many mistakes in your logic, I still remember the argument that “I will pass two swearing people”, this is generally something incredible.

I’m not talking about the rating in Russia, stop grabbing individual arguments from the general thought and fighting them.
You clearly understand what I mean, games get an age rating based on local legislation and censorship commission, I think you also understand that legislation and censorship has changed a bit since 1998, and so has the perception of ratings.
Even those skeletons on the battlefield that you showed in the screenshots can no longer be shown in the game, and I think you understand that the Chinese market is the largest, separate versions of games are made for it.
And in order to cover a larger scale of sales, the game must take into account the laws of different countries.

(here are some examples of censorship if you didn’t know)

Here is Hitler who had his mustache removed for the sake of the German censorship.

But if you think that the work is done poorly and you don’t like its result, you may not pay for this work.
You don’t pay an artist for a bad painting, or an architect for a bad drawing.

This could have been said in 2007, but now I think you can see that the industry of games has changed a little, for the worse. Games have become expensive, their technical performance on release is getting worse, their gameplay content is becoming more boring. There are many reasons for the changes in the market for all this, but this is a topic for a huge lecture.

To summarize, you vote with your wallet every time you go to the cinema, buy a game or book, you show the market that you like this product, if the product does not suit you, you just don’t give it your money, buy something good.

I will decide for myself what i should do.

I dont lack of 60$, and i dont care to pay overprice, if i want. But i can speak whatever I want.

So my statement is raw product dont cost 60$
Devs should do thier job.
And suggest to fix game before release is a bad manner.

No, I actually don’t

Says the person saying what I love to do, lol

Never said or hinted at such a thing

Never said that either

AoE2 DE and AoE DE are not from 1998

Have you played AoE2 HD or Voobly? Even AoE2 DE

HD
DE
Only image I could find that wasn’t crimson blood mod but still, there is blood under that body
Imagine that turned into a normal battle, with tens, maybe hundreds of corpses

1 Like

Does a mod need to be called here?
Conversation is getting pretty heated it seems.
Please refrain from personal attacks.

2 Likes

Yes

Analytics

They said that even then I said that it is because of this that many crimes occur.

The original AoE 2 came out in 1998 in case you didn’t know.

How does this override the laws and censorship principles of the People’s Republic of China?

Once again, how does this negate modern legislation and censorship principles in various countries of the world? Do you want to prove to me that if a game gets a 12+ rating in the USA, then it means it has a 12+ rating for everyone else? No. Do you understand that different countries assess the rating of the game in different ways based on local characteristics?
The screenshots provided show blood, bones and other things falling under modern (MODERN) censorship, the legislation changes every six months or more often.
Please do not enter the field of legal questions.

PS
I propose to understand the PM, so as not to clog this branch, and I could explain to you exactly what you are wrong and why.

No

Double standard

Except you took what I originally said out of context. Do you seriously stop every single person that you disagree with in the streets and start telling them how wrong they are? Please answer

AoK did, AoE2 HD came out in 2013, AoE2 DE in 2019, according to you since blood and corpses get censored they should be a higher rating. They aren’t.

Because, if a little blood doesn’t effect their rating, it won’t effect AoE4s rating

Because they are modern games

USA doesn’t have 12+ rating, they have E-T which would cover 12+
And no, I have never said anything of the sort

I have already explained why it doesn’t effect the rating

Which is exactly what I am saying, if AoE2 DE can do it why can AoE4 not? It isn’t that hard to understand but as I said in another thread, you argue just to argue

Sounds like you just described yourself, not me

I ask you to go to the PM, where I can tell you in detail why you are wrong, so that people do not feel uncomfortable reading kilometers of my analyzes of your every word. I assure you that you do not understand the legal topic, modern censoring of games and the impact of this on the market, if you have something to say about this (not insults, not empty accusations of deceit, not pulling words out of context), write to me, it will be very interesting discussion for you.

No it won’t, no one on this forum can get anywhere with you without being told that they are wrong and how you can explain to them how they are wrong. As if you know everything

Well, in that case, it turns out that you refuse a civilized dialogue with normal explanations? I understand, and for some reason other people understand, but you don’t understand, okay.

No, I refused a onesided debate where one person believes they are the only human being who knows anything
I have not seen a single post by you where you are not arguing with someone and telling them how wrong you are. Not a single one of your debates has ended with you admitting you were wrong. What are the chances of that?

Well, I suggest you sort it out in a personal conversation, what are you afraid of?
I will explain my point of view to you and tell you some facts, you tell me your point of view, tell me normally.

I’m gonna call out CA’s BS on that one. AoE2 DE is rated teen, and it has blood of all sorts in the game. There are tons of games that have been released since the dawn of time with blood in it that are definitely not rated 18+.

1 Like

Because it will be no different, you will “explain to me why I am wrong”
You don’t go into an debate hoping to come to a conclusion on what is right, you go in with the purpose of “convincing the other person that they are wrong and why”
Constructive conversation can not be had with someone with that mentality

But they never said that afaik, it would be pushed from 12+ to 16+, not 18+.
Otherwise we in Germany couldn’t buy it.

1 Like

Why are you afraid to debate with me? Come on, this will be fun.
I really want to hold a full-fledged discussion with you, explain something to you, maybe you can explain something to me, we will find out who is really right, if you think that your position is weighty, if you think that you are able to convey your point of view, I am waiting for you in PM, consider it a challenge.
If you refuse a full-fledged discussion, it turns out that you are not ready for an argument, it turns out that you are not sure that you can convey your point of view convincingly enough.
I am waiting for you.

Fine, you send a message. Though I doubt it will prove fruitful since this is your mindset

I mean, in their case, where the violence is extreme, it probably does makes sense. Their base games are rated 16+ and the their blood DLC is rated 18+, consistently. The only question is whether making it non paid would affect the base game. I suspect it might or we’ve seen shady developers release a “base” version of the game that doesn’t get you anywhere past the main menu with the rest of the game as free DLC.

I don’t know if a little blood and maybe some skeletons is enough to push the ratings higher for AoE4 or not. Like I’ve said before, if it’s not then I hope we get it for free (even if it does I hope we get it for free I’m just more realistic than that).

What’s funny is that AoE4 already apparently has “mild blood”.

I don’t know where they’ve seen it, maybe it’s the “pink-red meat” of “slain animals”. AoE2 is PEGI12, AoE3 is PEGI16. Jesus only knows how these weirdos decide what rating goes to what game.

1 Like

They mean red animal corpses probably and mby some cutscene.