MEMES

I already destroyed you and your friends via the comment section, do you really feel the need to compensate those defeats with some irrelevant wins against me with some gimmicky cashgrab DLC Duchies who are just here for fan service without adding actually something of value to the game?

6 Likes

You didn’t destroy me in any debate except the one about the landmass of India

3 Likes

Guys please don’t turn this into an argument

11 Likes

Where is Juggernaut and JonOli?

3 Likes

Why have I been summoned?

9 Likes

my Heart is dark like my Armor. but its Bereyte to fight

Black Armour was just an oil treatment to prevent it from rusting, that then was observed to have psychological effects on the enemy.
It is not something occult or evil.
If you see several painting of Warrior Angels from the Renaissance and Early Modern Era, a lot of them are clad in Black Armour, specially Michael the Archangel, whose name is literally the question: Who is like God?

2 Likes

yes
 also if you want to argue do it with memes, it will be fun and less offensive :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Im not to good at this but thought this was funny. Hope you all like this.
Think halb

on a side note can we pin this thread as it could get entertaining.

9 Likes

Question, is this restricted to just Aoe2 memes?

23 Likes

nop
 historical memes can also be posted

4 Likes

Hey man, I also play Mechwarrior 5, Path of Exile and Total War: Warhammer!

Why you got to call me out like that?

1 Like

as a wierd side note (dunno if its meme material) but in some of the voice lines i hear wierd stuff like:

Vietnamese: Senfu ( Senf is the german word for Mustard

or i think it was cumans where i hear:

everything is gay about a man

1 Like

You sound so frustrated. Here, have a meme:

22 Likes

Pl1. Dude, that Goths player built a Barracks on our corner of the map!
Pl2: It is just a Barracks, the worst unit types come from there. What is the worst that could happen?

15 Likes

14 Likes

This is gold, but they don’t exclude each other. Georgians/Armenians are still a necessity in my eyes.

5 Likes

I must admit I already danced. Now to fully celebrate I have to visit my church 2 times per day for like week or so.

And like @CloudAct said. Georgians although unpresented they could not fit Eastern European theme [ and seeing all those campaigns, they would not appear in nor Lithuanian or Bohemian campaign ]. Hopefully they will be added later.

1 Like

Congratulations to teh Poles fans. I hope it is not a Paladin or Hussar civ.

2 Likes

They have an infantry UU and a special version of Hussar as team boni. That’s what I get from the screenshots as well as the store description.

4 Likes