6d4tel

Sad meme, ngl

7 Likes

5 Likes

Nalanda university in India says hi.

1 Like

It’s a meme, toughen up

3 Likes

Yes because I am mature enough to know that satire will be posted in a channel dedicated to humorous content (memes)

1 Like

I don’t understand. No one called anyone stupid?

3 Likes

The toxic one is you,coming in to every topic and posting the same thing over and over again.

3 Likes

As if you didnt do the same lol

1 Like

The Black bird does have a point

1 Like

I understand it as:

A little bird is just saying how he’d like to see Georgians one day, without excluding any other civs

And then a Raven comes in screeching anti euro civ stuff

3 Likes

That’s basically what seems to happen every time I look through any of the AoE 2 civ threads

6 Likes

“A poor little bird asks for literally the most popular civ petition”.

I love how you call it “anti euro civ stuff” when its just asking for a fair representation. But no, you only see it as asking to add “tribemen with sticks” over the actually interesting knightly civilization.

Also

Ironic how you say that ehile making fun of the other civilizations.

1 Like

[

Everyone already knows you want ‘representation’ but have you ever thought they just don’t care for all that and they would just like a civ that seems interesting to them to be added without needing to deal with people screaming at them for it :thinking: .
I see it this way. I may not want “tribemen with sticks” as my first preference but it doesn’t mean I want to exclude them (unless, obviously, they were literally tribesmen with sticks).

Where did I make fun of other civs

1 Like

16 Likes

I mean that you made fun of the people that dont want this to be “Age of Chivalry” by choosing the civs you find to be “ridiculous”

Thats not what you are talking about earlier when talking about “the anti europe civs guy”.

And if you feel that way, dont question constantly the importance of whatever people propose. If you think being fair is “whatever” and we should just respect each other opinion you shouldnt be saying “eh I think thats a really bad idea” when people ask for Zimbabwe, Chimu or Muisca (like, I dont think they are necessary unlike many other African or Asian civs but at least you should try to be consistent).

Since otherwise you do the same thing you complain about.

I complain about the people that dont care about stuff outside Europe because I think that way of thinking will just lead us to the game becoming increasingly more about late medieval western and central europe which would be real lame for a society that supposedly has gone past “everyone outside Europe are uncivilized” and because I see those people as closeminded

If u wanna fight
 fight with memes

5 Likes

To all Venice fans, with love and gnocchi:

12 Likes