- GAME BUILD #: 54545
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
When playing as Mexico, if the sloop has a lock, it may continue to fire at the target as long as the enemy unit is seen by the player.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Play as Mexico
- Send or build sloops
- Extend your sight line so that you can see far beyond the range of a sloop (fishing boats are a good option)
- Engage in combat with an enemy vessel with the sloop
- Watch as the enemy vessel tries to escape. The sloop may stay in combat
The sloop should not be able to shoot at vessels out of range.
AOE3 DE Sloop in Combat out of Range - YouTube
GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)
infinite range sloop.age3Ysav (3.0 MB)