Mexico Independence September 15 Event?

Of course,i said it for the regime changes in Colombia in 1830,1858,1863 and 1886…and in Argentina you have the Anarchy of 1820 and the differents revolutions in the XIX century (1852,1870,1874,1880,1890 and 1893)…

Oh pls Yeah Carabobo would be outstanding!

Five Central American countries also celebrate their independence on September 15th, just so you know…

I am a Central American history teacher. Central America proclaimed its independence parallel to Mexico, and in reaction to it (we were afraid of a Mexican invasion if we stayed as a Spanish colony, but we were not excited about severing ties from Spain yet). Central America has a separate independence document signed and sent to Spain separately. We hoped the declaration of independence would save us from being annexed into Mexico, but it did not and we initially had to yield and accept Mexican suzerainty. We broke ties as soon as Mexico was too concerned with their internal issues too address our choice to leave. We never identified as Mexicans, nor were we fully part of the New Spain Viceroyalty, as the Capitanía General de Guatemala was largely autonomous and directly ruled by its own Spanish authorities for most of the colonial era.

1 Like

They don’t do events like that, in general.
The upcoming special event will be tied to the franchise anniversary.

Almost every country has its independence day or a similar holiday, and there are a lot of civs in the game.

1 Like

Yes, but technically from Mexico, not from Spain… although it is practically the same…

Of course, that’s what I mean… Mexico and Central America became independent at the same time from Spain, to later take separate paths when in turn Central America decided to separate from Mexico aka Centroamerican Revolution from the Mexicans in the game…

Out of the topic :brazil:

On behalf of everyone, congratulations to the people of Brazil for their 200 years of independence, I hope that the developers add Brazil as a full civilization for the game. :slightly_smiling_face:

PD: I hope you have a Marvelous Year. :smile:

Let’s avoid breaking the rules, I have the following opinion regarding this topic.

It doesn’t matter what the developers celebrate, what matters is that our favorite game is still alive and receiving more content than ever. :sunglasses:

6 Likes