Mexico Palace of Iturbide

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 54545
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Use card for garrison limit number( 10) don`t worked.
Gain power to 30 villager.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselvesโ€ฆ Be descriptive!

Hereโ€™s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play as Mexico
  2. ship to this card
  3. Garrison settler upper 10
  4. Attack power gain.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Limit 10 settler worked.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Hi @ratedat !

This card seems to be working for us on our side. Try to check your TC, send the card, and check the TC again, a new attack is available

Not sure what you mean with garrison, this card should not improve something like that, could you explain to us a little more about that issue?

Thanks!

@ratedat
well its imposible to know how the card must works, as there is not information about it, information in cards is not clear, because cards lack of the indispensable numbers.

But i tested the card and it gives 30 atack to urban centers without having to have a villager inside, if you put a villager inside then it has 9 atack more, and if you get 30 villagers inside it gets 270 + 30 starting atack, equaling 300.
Thats the limit 30 villagers, more wont produce any additional effect

I dont understand why you say is bugged because you dont tell your ideas clearly, but this are the statistics with 30 villagers inside

@ratedat
i think you are saying that the card should work giving 300 attack with 10 villagers.
That would be amazing jeje, but as is imposible to know how the card must work because it lacks of the indispensable numbers that tell us what the card does

in resume:
it gives 30 atack damage and 1 area damage to urban center with 0 villagerrs garrisoned
it adds 9 atack damage to this mentioned atack per villager but limit of 10 villagers is increased to 30

CannonAttack Attack 0 1 1 0.3 10 RangedAttackShip 0 1.0 0 5 0.25 120 0.7 Cannonball effects\impacts\cannon 1.0 1 1 .25 .20 directional 1 1 1 1

10 So, the maximum number of the garrisoned unit that increases TC attack should be 10. I think.
Also, the area attack is displayed as 1 but itโ€™s actually 0.25. ( 0.25)

ah sorry, im not well english.
that use deepL under text.

Card effects are not a problem.
However, the items listed in the cardโ€™s actual internal data are not being applied correctly.

<damagefactorcap>10</damagefactorcap>

By not having the above effect applied, the effect is actually applied to up to 30 people.

ใ‚ซใƒผใƒ‰ๅŠนๆžœใฏๅ•้กŒใชใ„ใ€‚
ใ—ใ‹ใ—ใ€ใ‚ซใƒผใƒ‰ใฎๅฎŸ้š›ใฎๅ†…้ƒจใƒ‡ใƒผใ‚ฟใซ่จ˜่ผ‰ใ•ใ‚Œใฆใ„ใ‚‹้ …็›ฎใŒๆญฃใ—ใ้ฉ็”จใ•ใ‚ŒใฆใŠใ‚‰ใšใ€‚

<damagefactorcap>10</damagefactorcap>

ไธŠ่จ˜ๅŠนๆžœใŒ้ฉ็”จใ•ใ‚Œใฆใ„ใชใ„ใ“ใจใงใ€ๅฎŸ้š›ใซใฏ30ไบบใพใงๅŠนๆžœใŒ้ฉ็”จใ•ใ‚Œใฆใ„ใ‚‹ใ€‚

Thanks for the clarification!

We are now tracking this issue :heart: