These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: latest
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store (both)
- OPERATING SYSTEM: ANY OS
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
as title said, the latest modding support on patch Preview: Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - Update 95810 - Age of Empires says military conversion button will appear and can assign hotkey, however this DOES NOT work.
tried both with custom hotkey json and without hotkey json, both doesn’t show hotkey for it
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- make a local datamod, duplicate warrior priest
- make any chosen civ and set the correct value of 279 to 282
- make the duplicated warrior priest trainable/available
- train the custom priest make sure it has convert button and can fight
- try to make assign hotkey in menu → options → hotkeys
- does not work
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
hotkey work, for both hotkeys.json and without json
vid here https://youtu.be/q_Gx9diihAs