Militia-Line new bonus damage

I still don’t understand the need to abbreviate “knight”.

1 Like

You mean like do not?? :thinking:

1 Like

No, I mean like “knight” is only one word.

Handcannon Is one world and everybody use HC. Arbalests is one word and everybody goes arbs, same goes for vils, trebs…

At the end of the day, i’m not a native english speaker and i don’t want to trigger the grammar nazy if i get wrong the H placement in knight lol

1 Like

Hand cannon is actually two words put together
Arbs is shortening it but you actually have a word to say, same with vills and trebs.

KTS has none and comes across as an acronym.

Exactly. Thank you.

“arbs” and “vils” are equally wrong but as this user says, at least you can pronounce them.

I’m a native Spanish speaker and I have no problem in pursuing native English speakers who empoverish language on purpose. Spelling mistakes are a different matter.

didn’t read everything here, sorry. but wouldn’t make this scout rushes even worse against m@a than they already are? and most champs win against most hussars either way

1 Like

No, if we would adjust Scout Armor on proper level, what mean +2 for Scouts in Feudal.

If we give the bonus dmg to longswordsman onwards, no need to give +2 scout armor for simplicity

But MaA already have bonus vs Eagles, and idea is merge Eagles and Scouts into one single armor class.

Have you ever seen someone mass maa in feudal age. I mean as Main army body, not as a opener with a handful combatants.

Besides Goths and maybe malians, nobody does that.

Maa beating scouts would be fine imo.

Except your further buffing the strongest opensr in the game, maa into archers. Which is problematic.

1 Like

It’s the most gold heavy, isn’t it supposed to be the strongest opener

Its already the strongest though, to the point other openers are starting to fall out of use. You dont buff stuff that is already strong. Imagine what happens if you buff it further.

To put your response in perspective.

What if i said we should buff knights by giving them a bonus damage vs archers based on the fact that its resource heavy and thus makes sense that it’s powerful.

Castle age knights are already strong. They dont need buffs. Just because they are resource heavy doesnt mean we can make it stronger.

i personally would be fine with giving them the bonus since feudal since i think if you are getting rushed with scouts you are not gonna make MAA aniway to counter that, and if you are getting attacked by MAA, you are not gonna counter that with scouts anyway, and you are not going to get heavy in MAA in feudal except if memeing, so i don’t think it will matter, since its not a generic buff to MAA, but only a buff on a very specific matchup of units, that should never occur basically.

but i can also agree that for “safety” we could add the bonus from LS onwards and give the scout a +2 armor resistance to balance the 2 bonus of the MAA and call it a day

1 Like

Except normally the men at arms comes before scouts even hit the field.

So if its so good rhat it already deters scouts, should we really be making it even worse?

Except with this change malian pure mma becomes much more rhen just a meme strategy.

Exactly. No reason to buff the strongest builds.