Minor civilizations Tier List Maker

Hi!
I wanted to consult, what are your opinions regarding minor civilizations? (I see that they are used very little), for this, I have created this tier list.

This is my humble opinion.
(Lakota, Iroques and Azteca is pretty useless, but they keep showing up in campaigns, so add them anyway)

3 Likes

Agreed for the most part, but I definitely think minor Inca deserves S+ tier. Strong units, and inf speed+ unit train time is super strong imo but I usually play bigger team supremacy games so it might be more useful there than in a 1v1.

i think jesuits are fairly bad honestly, worse than Commanche for sure. i also think Sufi are better than you place them and even seminole with certain factions like britian, japan and russia.

1 Like

That 20% more hp on buildings can be very useful for treaty or some strategies.

And the Smokeless Powder can be also useful on sweden players that have went with leather cannons.

3 Likes

It would be great to have new maps and natives coming.

1 Like

@AussieDrongoBBQ I am interested to hear your opinion on this matter. (Considering 1v1 and team as well).

1 Like

i’d say cherokee is also S tier.

But most of them depend on the civ. Seminole will not bode well with civs that don’t make a lot of archers for example.
But as france is surely want chayene and commenache.