[Minor Natives topic] Post here your ideas for every single minor natives so the devs can look at

Quechua replaces Incas now. Let’s go! (I’ve messed up with edition and had to update the post but it’s better now).

NEW TECHS

• Quechua Reciprocity (175w, 150c): QuechuaI’s values of Ayni (mutualism) improves the building time for you.
    Effect: Settlers build 20% faster (except walls and defensive buildings).
    Why: Effect has been updated so it only benefits the player.
    Lore: Ayniy (today for you, tomorrow for me) can refer to either the concept of reciprocity or mutualism among people of the Andean communities or the practice of such concept. As a verb, this often refers to the cooperation between the members of a community when one member gives to another, he or she is entitled to receive something back.
    Ayni: Honoring the Humanity in All - Global Volunteers
    Ayni - Wikipedia

• Quechua Mountain Llamas (200f, 200c): Living and respecting the Quechua allows you to receive llamas.
    Effect: YouI’ll get 1 semi-fatten llama (250f) with every shipment you receive from now on. Max Mountain llama you can have at the same time: 8 llamas.
    Why: I believe it to be a good addition, however, balancing it is something to be done: I don’t know whether 1 semi-fattened is better or not fattened at all.
    Lore: Llamas are used and valued by the Andean communities.
    Andean civilizations - Wikipedia

• Quechua Royal Warriors (400f, 400w, 400c ): The Ayllu traditions allow experienced warriors to help your army and share their knowledge of warfare.
    Effect: Ships 1 Experienced Quechua Huaminca for every 3 minutes the game has passed and 1 Experienced Quechua Bolas Warrior for every 5 minutes the game has passed, up to 30 minutes. Those units gain +5% attack and HP for every 10 minutes the game has passed, up to 30 minutes. Increases the HP of your normal Quechua warriors by 10%.
    Why: It delivers 2 unique units at different times so you can pull this tech at an “odd minute” and still benefit from it. At best it gives you 10 Huaminca and 6 Bolas (1240f, 450w) with +15% atk/HP. It’s definitely a late game tech (it mimics the time that has passed for the “Ayllu heritage” to kick in) but to compensate these Experienced warriors are stronger and your common units get a small HP buff.
    Lore: The ayllu, a family clan, is the traditional form of a community in the Andes, especially among Quechuas and Aymaras. The Inca Army was also composed by nobles and common men and every Inca soldier carried a different kind of weapon according to his origin in the ayllu.
    Inca army - Wikipedia
    Ayllu - Wikipedia
    Ayllu | Encyclopedia.com

5 Likes