[Minor Natives topic] Post here your ideas for every single minor natives so the devs can look at

The choice of Tiger Claw +War Elephant is really odd. I think the same. It would’ve been a better idea now to move War Elephants to a new minor civ. How Bhakti is"already one of the more used nats"? Where did you get this data from?

I’m fine with natives and mercs having gimmicks but I’m not kind of worried after the Knights of Meditarrean DLC.
Those european natives feel like they come from a MOBA. Not even Age of Mythology had so many units that would break the pattern of their own class and have gimmicks like the ones from the last 3 DLCs. I’m actually in favor of increasing the cost of those European improvements.

• This “capture” of socket is not an idea that I had ever read or heard about it. It’s definitely better than our current only way to ally with natives. It looks awkward at first:
    So you send a random unit, you wait, you slowly convert it, you capture it …but you still can’t do anything, then you can choose to autommatically set up a NTP for 100f, 100w but it’s very slowly built. And in the mean time, someone may come before you capture it and fight to recapture it? Well, we’ll see it.

• It’s probably a bypass to have a NTP without making it cheaper, so there is most certainly a restriction in coding to make the same building (TPs) having different costs in AOE3. Plus, they’re respecting the old school way of building a NTP (it’s expensive but it’s faster).

• I’m wondering if there is an easier way to do that without throwing away the need of basic TPs. Perhaps having an exclusive NTP travois (out of Explorer & Embassy) that are cheaper (100f, 100w) but build NTPs much slower? I feel it would’ve been much more simple and effective than the “conversion” method.