[Minor Natives topic] Post here your ideas for every single minor natives so the devs can look at

Mapuche

All current improvements are fine. But I will modify one to encourage its use.

Current technologies:

Mapuche Treaty of Quillin: It could become a passive upgrade where it delivers 100 gold every 3-4 minutes while you are an ally. Immediately gives you 100 gold when upgrading. If the TP is destroyed, and you have already made the upgrade, you should wait the specified time after rebuilding the TP.

New technologies:

Anti-cavalry traps: Enemy cavalry and ‘shock infantry’ near urban centers are slower and lose 2 vision points.

Mapuche highways: While you are allied with the Mapuche you will be able to receive more experience from the commercial posts on the route. (Plus 20% experience on the trade route)

Butalmapu: Mapuche warriors increase damage, speed, and resistance points by 10%, and all forms of harvesting in crops and natural resources increase by 5%. (Available in the industrial age)

Potato Crops: Harvesting food in crops produces 10% more. An ideal tuber crop for the cold climates of the area.

Note: Because I found many qualities, I decided to add more improvements to them than the others. One of these improvements could be added in the second row because there would be no space in the third if all were included.

5 Likes