[Minor Natives topic] Post here your ideas for every single minor natives so the devs can look at

Navajo

Good current improvements.

New improvements:

Manuelito-Hashkeh Naabaah: Navajo warriors with better attack and more resistance points. (Available in Industrial Age (IV)).

“Manuelito was a prominent Navajo leader who rallied his nation against the oppression of the United States military. For several years he led a group of warriors in resisting federal efforts to forcibly remove the Navajo people to Bosque Redondo, New Mexico via the Long Walk in 1864. After being relocated to Bosque Redondo, Manuelito was among the leaders who signed the 1868 treaty, ending a period of imprisonment in United States government internment camps and establishing a reservation for the Navajo. Manuelito was also an advocate for western education for Navajo children, with his famous quote, “… My grandchildren, education is a ladder. Tell our people to take it.”

Riding Adoption: Now the Navajo roam and fight on horseback. (Available in age 3)

“Other tribes had adopted the mount. From the southern plains, this new animal, this new " technology ,” this new way of hunting, fighting, and traveling had spread northward, from the Comanches, Jumanos, Apaches, and Navajos themselves. to the pawnee, cheyenne, lakotas, crow and a few more. Not all tribes fully embraced the practice; the Mandan traded horses in their agricultural settlements in the upper Missouri basin, but never embraced equestrianism. Is this one of the reasons why the Mandan almost disappeared from the map because of smallpox, a disease more harmful to sedentary communities than to nomads? Some historians believe so."
(It could be just to move, they could dismount to fight, or it could be another unit apart)

In the game they have firearms, I don’t know how historically accurate it is, but it is a unit that I enjoy using. I think it does its job well. This is what I found to support the firearms spindle argument, but it would be at a very late stage. Although I don’t know if they used them long before.

It may seem that I am exaggerating a bit with the gunpowder cavalry, but considering that many of these tribes were better horsemen than the Europeans and Americans, do not seem exaggerated. ¡Have to give them the honor they deserve!.

1 Like