Missing native warrior tag on eagle scout

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 11148
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Eagle scout having weird shadow upgrade progression and got no benefit from legendary native unlike native scout due to missing the native warrior tag. Should also benefit from the Advance Scout card.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Pick Aztec on any map
  2. Age to Fortress to receive 25% bonus
  3. Age to Industrial to receive 75% bonus (native scout get 50%)
  4. Age to Imperial and get no bonus
  5. Research Legendary native and still no bonus

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

Eagle scout should also benefit from native scout enhancing card and upgrade.

I feel this is the other way around.
“Native Warrior” tag means it’s a unit trained in Trade Posts on minor native/religious settlements or Native Embassies. Is Native Scout the one who shouldn’t have that tag in the first place? :thinking:

2 Likes

Maybe it’s modified from the plot story unit

Well it can be trained in native embassy but only after sending the advanced scout card. About the tag it’s something that they already have and carried over from the original pre TWC when only French, British, and Ports can get beside from treasures. So I believe the tag shouldn’t be removed from them.

Aztec has an eagle scout, Why doesn’t the card strengthen this unit? Instead activate another scout?

1 Like

Yeah that’s the point, all of native scout card should benefit aztec eagle scout, there is no need for 2 type of scout a single civilization should have.

So, Aztec eagles could or should benefit Advanced Scouts card, but the native warrior tag it’s only to the units that you get when building a TP.

1 Like