Mongol TC RUSH should be the first thing to be patched

(By the way I am a Mongols Main)

I know there are a lot of various things people want to be patched, myself included. But I seriously think this is far more urgent than any of those.

It is a seriously broken mechanic that does not require much skill to peform, and can hardly be prevented at all. You have to be lucky to stop it, or you have to go all out in preventing it if you think it will happen to you; if you do this you be completely behind a Mongols player who just plays normally. I just watched a big streamer who got TC rushed back to back, and then in the third game, he tried to prevent it and lost to the Mongols just playing normally. He decided to quit after this.

This mechanic is anti-competitive, it reduces 95% of the game to chance and not skill. It is anti-competitive, and anti-fun to anyone on the receiving end of it (and should also be to anyone who does it).

If this mechanic stays in much longer it could kill off a large portion of the player base, and viewership.

5 Likes

Agree with you 100% on this.

Sure, it was kinda funny the first time, but it’s actually arguably a game-breaking bug and needs to be patched urgently. With that said, some basic feedback from the beta back in August and September hasn’t even been implemented, so I wouldn’t hold my breath.

I just watched a big streamer who got TC rushed back to back, and then in the third game, he tried to prevent it and lost to the Mongols just playing normally. He decided to quit after this.

And no one blamed him.

This is a great first test of if this game can make it.

1 Like

It reminds me or the original Teuton Town Center. It was broken and got patched.

So will this be.

1 Like

I just hope a $60 game can solve the problems quickly!!

1 Like

they have to fix it in max two days!

1 Like

Good luck whit that, took a few month to shrink arrow and we still need to wait until next year for mod release, whit no fix date or mounth. Could be december 2022.