Mongolian knight weapon display error

As shown in the figure, knights in all countries have two weapon appearances, corresponding to the different appearances of Age3 and Age4.

Chinese knights have two different styles of Guan Dao, while European Knights have wooden lance and metal lance.

However, Mongolian Knights always use Chinese halberd without any change.

Then my suggestions are as follows:

As shown in the figure, the early Mongolian knights in the historical story mode used Chinese Lance(later, because the senior Mongolian Knights used European lance, they all changed to Chinese halberd).

This weapon(referring to Chinese lance)should continue to be used in normal mode by the early Mongolian Knights of age2 (although it has been cancelled) and the Mongolian Knights of Age3, while the 4-year-old Mongolian Knights continue to use the current Chinese halberd (no problem).

The production team can even directly replace the appearance of the Mongolian Knight of Age3 with the appearance of the cancelled early Mongolian knight.
Which can further increase the difference between unit upgrade.After all, the current version of Mongolian knights is too similar to see the change of upgrade.
In this way, weapons and armor will change with the upgrade. It is not only convenient for players to identify the level of knights and truly feel the changes brought by the upgrade, but also can increase the details of the game and will not affect the identification between units at all.

One thing to note is that the Chinese lance used by Mongolian knights in the early campaign is very similar to the weapons of Chinese spearmen, but the appearance of the spearhead and the color of the pole are different (more yellow). If the production team adopts my opinion, please pay attention to identification during modification.

QQ浏览器截图20211124160024
QQ浏览器截图20211124160036

QQ浏览器截图20211124160331
QQ浏览器截图20211124160357

QQ浏览器截图20211124160605
QQ浏览器截图20211124160618

One thing to note is that the Chinese lance used by Mongolian knights in the early campaign is very similar to the weapons of Chinese spearmen, but the appearance of the spearhead and the color of the pole are different (more yellow). If the production team adopts my opinion, please pay attention to identification during modification.

Can the production team consider this suggestion?