Morgan Black animation when he revives is wrong

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

• BUILD #: 201.12.1840.0
  • PLATFORM: Steam

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

When Morgan Black recovers after being injured, the animation is strange. He gets up, makes the animation that he recovers from being injured but remains paralyzed for a few seconds. This happens quite frequently.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

• 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Morgan black must be hurt. Pay attention to what happens when he recovers.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

Possibly, the animation duration needs to be corrected when Morgan Black recovers.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE & ATTACHMENTS

1 Like

Not only this but there are lots of cut scenes issues. When a crossbow come to talk to Morgon about Sahin then there is a sudden camera jump and also in the background all the Janissary stop shouting. It looks glitchy.
Also in the 3rd Scenario when morgon travels to the new world. Right in the start ships start to move when camera starts. It looks weird ships are just there and when camera comes then ships start ro sail. A bit of syncing problem.
There are alot more I don’t remember i am thinking of recording them and report as a new thread.

1 Like

Hello @AnkitSaiyan, some of the things you name have happened to me too. But trying to make them happen again didn’t happen, so I couldn’t take a screenshot. From the conversation with Sahin, sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn’t, luckily I have a screenshot of that. I consider that you make another post with all the errors that would be very good.

1 Like

@Cundarg Yeah, but now only few days are left for the original game to release. Maybe they all will already come fixed in that game. Let’s wait till 15. If the problem still there. I will try to make a new post.

1 Like