Mouse and keyboard issues with Xbox

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 101.102.42336
  • GAME PLATFORM: Xbox
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Xbox series X

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

The game loses the keyboard controls completely. It has happened when the game starts or mid game. What ever hotkey I try to use the game do not recognize it. All that works is ESC (Menu) and Enter (Chat), I can’t even pause the game. The hotkeys I have on my mouse extra buttons stops working at the same time.

Sometimes when I try to select bigger group of military or villagers with mouse drag, the square just sticks and do not select anything, if I click elsewhere the square disappears and then I can try to select the again.

Any of this didn’t happen before the latest patch.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Play the game on Xbox
  2. Use mouse and keyboard
  3. Pray

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

I would be able to play the game. Now it won’t happen until the fix or rollback.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.