Multiplayer disconnects after 1- 15 mins since last server maintenance

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: 29715
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Loose connection in a MP game after a short time with no way to reconnect. Reproducable, since i cant finish a single game since the latest server maintenance.
One of my Friend which whom i play has the same issue since the last maintenance, so i am even more confident that it is a server sided problem.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start MP game (Lobby or Quicksearch)
  2. Play for a bit
  3. Loose connection (Rest of internet works fine, discord youtube or whatever so it is 100% the game or the server)

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Game working

:arrow_forward: Pictures

Looks a bit like this (Tried it again today, but forgot to screenshot it: Disconnected after 1 minute of playing)

2 Likes

Deleting usefiles helped me… Apparently there was something wrong with my hotkeys or something…

1 Like

I have this issue again. Now i have it on both my accounts and i also cant fix it by deleting my userfiles

Hello @CitingPepper233, does this occur both on ranked games and casual?

I have the same issue. It occurs during casual and ranked play. My brother does not have this problem on his desktop ; The problem occurs only on my laptop. User files have no impact ,alt accounts, or changing isp. It happened since the lunar new year patch. I had the problem last year as well and it was patched out in the African Royals’ patch.

After turning off “Allow Conflicts” in the options on the hotkeys tab I’m no longer having issues

I’m very happy that fixed your issue! :+1:

1 Like