These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- **GAME BUILD 101.101.61591.0 8647032
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
Since a few updates ago I can’t chat much ingame anymore when playing online multiplayer. When I press enter, say nothing, and just press enter again, it happens a lot that my keyboard and mouse no longer give commands to the game afterwards. Also happens sometimes when pressing the chat button. After few times chatting, I press the chat button again, and boom, all command is gone. I can from then on just watch what happens on the screen, but do nothing myself any more. Game doesn’t freeze, just my commands are totally lost! Please help!! In the waiting lobby I can chat normally. Happens ingame.
PLEASE FIX THIS
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- start playing a multiplayer game online.
- press enter to chat
3.type nothing and just press enter again. (90% of the time)
- Happens also after some chatting via the button top right window, when i press the chat button again, whole game stops listening to commands from keyboard and mouse. Game continues, i can see the screen, but mouse and keyboard are no longer recognized and I can’t do anything anymore. Have to quit aoeII:DE via ctrl+alt+del
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
keep chatting like it worked before.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
there is nothing to show, i just can’t use mouse and keyboard any more. I Can go back to windows, but ingame mouse and keyboard are no longer recognized.