- GAME BUILD #: 100.13.12327.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
Whenever a new human player joins a game room with “Recommended Settings” disabled, the room acts as if “Recommended Settings” was enabled once again (civ flags become red if not recommended, etc.). To workaround the issue, “Recommended Settings” currently has to be manually toggled on/off every time a player joins.
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Go Multiplayer → Host a Casual Game and select any Historical Map
- Disable (uncheck) “Recommended Settings” and select a civ which isn’t recommended (such as a native civ)
- Wait for another player to join
- Witness your civ flag switching to red, warning that it cannot be used
“Recommended Settings” should stay disabled when a new player joins the multiplayer room, and not turn itself back on secretly.
As seen on the right side, the setting is supposed to be disabled, but it’s not.