These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: latest (and past as well)
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam / Microsoft Store (both)
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 / Windows 8 and win 11
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
when restoring multiplayer save game (either from manual save file, or auto save due to game crash or desync), the restored lobby transfer save files extremely slow.
game was designed for dial up back in the days and transfer file 1 or 2 players at a time at most, and at an extremely slow pace. the save files at best are 4-5MB in size but takes over 1 min sometimes, please fix.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- have 8 players in a game, play till mid game.
- save game and restore
- watch all 8 players download VERY slowly, and only 1 or 2 players download at the same time.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
multiple players all download automatically and download instantly as save file are tiny in size.