Multiple installation?

Hi, if I would like to install the game on my pc and in my son’s one, how many licence I need? it could be different if we play in prive home lan vs multiplayer?

Hi Nick, If you want to play the game at the same time as your son you will need to buy a copy for each user. If you and your son will not be playing the game at the same time, you only need to buy one copy. Alternatively if you and your son play a lot of games on PC separate or together, you can spend $10 per month on Xbox GamePass for PC per user and play all currently available games on the service with your son, including Age of Empires: DE, Age of Empires II: DE and Age of Empires III: DE.

If you buy the game it is tied to your account. If you pay the monthly subscription, once the subscription ends so does your access to the games on the service. It is worth mentioning that there is a discount of up to 20% for buying games while being subscribed to the service.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply.

I have a couple of additional questions:
1 - on my old fashion PC, I have windows 7 home installed where Age III runs in a proper way: do you know if eventhe DE could run?

2 - is there available a demo version? justo to test performances?

Thanks

u are a bit late there was an open beta between octomber 8-14 that was the only thing close to a “demo”

actually i forgot u can buy the game for 1$ for 1 month from xbox game pass for pc its like a free test :smiley:

1 Like

I recommend that you try it with the xbox game pass for only $10, you will have a whole month to try it (in addition to the rest of the games that xbox offers you) and so you can decide if you like it or not and buy it and test if it works on your pc

There’s the rub. Xbox GamePass for PC requires Windows 10.

@nickventola You may be able to run the game on Windows 7 even though it’s not officially supported, so long as your system meets or exceeds the following minimum system requirements:

Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel i3-2105 @ 3.1GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 973 with an average CPU Passmark score of 3735 or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GT 430, Radeon HD 5570, or Intel HD 4400 with an average Passmark G3D Mark of 570 or better
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 42 GB available space
Additional Notes: 2 GB VRAM

Thanks, good advise. Done

1 Like