These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- **GAME BUILD #:100.12.47581.0
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
The mute button in the diplomacy (resource tribute screen) does not work, and after closing it I can still hear the emotes of the person I muted
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Go into the diplomacy screen (where resources are tribute)
- Click on the speech button of the person spamming emotes
- Close diplo screen
- Still hear emotes from muted player
- Go back into diplo screen and find the x over the muted players emotes no longer present
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
I was supposed to not hear the emotes of the player I tried to mute. Also, please include some form of autofill. It’s really annoying have to reselect my build, windows model, Steam vs MS store etc.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.