My account are bugged!

I have sent several support requests using the contact form, but no one has replied to help me solve my problem. This is my last chance to finally fix the issue and play Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition after a 6-month pause due to this problem.

Problem:
My game crashes when I log in with my flegy333@hotmail.com account. It fails to start a game and only shows a prompt to submit a crash report. The issue does not seem related to the client, as I have tried on 5 different PCs and all crash when using my account. However, when I use a different account, the game works normally (yes, I purchased the game a second time on a new account just for testing).

Purchased DLC:
Dawn of the Dukes
Lord of the West
Dynasties of India
Return of Rome

What could be the problem?

P.S.: I only play campaigns, never multiplayer.

Also, I cannot verify my email on my account. When I click ‘update’, it shows ‘An error occurred’, and when I click on the verify link, it says to use a new link.

When I log out of my Xbox account, the game logs in fine, but when I log into Xbox inside the game or before starting the game, Age of Empires 2: Definitive Edition crashes. I hope I will not lose my saves, as I have almost finished all the campaigns on hard difficulty.

BUMP! Still need a help. I contact again support team and again got 0 HELP. Why support do not want to help me solve a problem?!?!?