My decks are deleting or replaying itself

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• **GAME BUILD #: v.100.12.23511.0
  • **GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • **OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

-Every time when I launch the game it randomly deletes one of my civilization’s decks, changes the civilization’s total level and replaces the deck with something else. I think it first appeared 1 week before the USA update, it changed my level 4 Russia to level 66 and deleted all of its decks. Changed the begginer deck’s name to Anfänger. After a couple of days India boosted to 29 from 3 and deleted all of its decks which i didn’t bother because I don’t like playing India or Russia. Times pass, French and Swedes changed too but today is diffirent. I like playing Germany but it changed 8 OF MY DECKS and replaced them with the related picture. I don’t even play 1v1s.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

-The civs that I don’t play shouldn’t be changed.!

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

3 Likes

Does this happen after you played some custom scenarios? This is where it happened for me

1 Like

It might be the cause of the problem because I played it once but there must be a solution. It keeps eating my decks.

PLs fix this bug @devs

Hi @RATEHACK, thank you for the report. We are still investigating this issue. If this issue ever occurs to yourself or @CitingPepper233 again, please send me a copy of your Age3Log.txt file. This file is overwritten each session so it should be copied before relaunching the game. The file is located here:

C:\Users\[user]\Games\Age of Empires 3 DE\Logs

Any other insight on what events may be causing the issue are also appreciated!

Thank you!

1 Like