As soon as posible because im tired of this.
THE FIRST PRIORITY OF DEVS SHOULD BE: MAKE DECKS CAN BE REODERED, YOUS HOULD BE WORKING ON THIS AS THE THE HIGH PRIORITY OF ALL.
sheeps rate of fatten per second or minute.
1.1 time of building and creation and developing shown on IU
2. a minimap icon for the points, many times we sent units to death because the we forgot to move
3. a hotkey for last notification of an atack (because if we click the hotkey for last notification we go to the trade route notifications instead of only the last atacks.
4. when we make the minimap bigger the iu of souces disappear, please make that iu of sources per minute dont dissapear.
5. vision number of units on UI
native post visible even if we havent build.
7. empire wars. To know when or why or what we have to do to receive the wagons. Also i notice that when i advanced to age 3 i got a wagon and i didnt know it. Please show instructions inside game maybe here about when we receive wagons, if each minute etc.
8. techs affecting the unit shown as this example:
The option to make automatically move camera for what we want when finding units and not to everything or nothing
option to always see the minideck of the other players with a hotkey
For empire wars you receive a wagon with every shipment. When you age up you get wagons too (age 3 gives you a tc wagon). The UI shows it when you hover over a shipment but it is easy to miss
if you wanna see what’s at a native settlement without building it, click the grouping and hit ALT
lol, unncesary action per minute and very hide info, IU of a 2005 bad game not a definitive edition of 2021
or you could just get to know the natives and you wouldn’t need to use the alt key. the game doesn’t need to hold your hand on everything
oh maybe you are a developer of age 3 de? because i think they think like you
if you put half the effort you put rudely demanding things from the developers in all caps and entitled phrasing, into just learning to play the game without it holding your hand, you’d probably be just fine.
im top 700 1vs1
you jujst talk… and im not rude. if they dont want to improve the game, then tell me.
not to be rude and i dont know what online etiquette you folllow, but
this is usually considered rude
and whats the polite form?
if you want to be taken seriously, then well formed sentence structure, phrasing that shows positive reasoning for ideas you have (rather than demanding like an impetuous child), not dunking on the devs who are balancing a lot of priorities right now and giving lots of great new qol features, not caps lock, maybe understanding that not everything needs to be done immediately, seeing that people can disagree with you on different items or that some features you demand actually already exist.
Indian wolverine??? Is that real?
not making demands but instead suggestions, for example a similar text would be:
i would like to be able to reorganize decks.
there, that is all you need to say maybe add a a reason to why you think its important.
but when instead you come and are like “THIS IS THE WAY STUPID WHY DONT YOU UNDERSTAND” then yes it comes off as rude.
honestyl i dont understand why they dont do it. but ok i wont demand i will suggest only.