I’m a big fan of some crazy changes. This makes player more excited to play the civ and the civ become more unique.
- Gold and stone mining does not need mining camp anymore. (first mining camp required) - same effect like Khmer but for mining.
- Free Ballistics
- Carrack 1/1 to ships and siege units.
- Gold lasts 25% longer. Each tile 1000G instead of 800G
- Bombard tower costs wood instead of Gold (100W, 125S) and +50% projectile speed.
- Artillery change cost 500G, 450S To 600W, 500F
- Stones lasts 25% longer
- Free Fortified wall
- Castle build 100% faster
- Tower upgrade gives +1 extra Arrow shot (Guard tower +1 arrow, Keep +2 arrow)
- start with two a free houses, already built but need a Town center like Nomad map
- Free Bloodlines
- Flaming Camel avaible after reaching Imp, no tech necessarily, training cost change to 60F, 30G
- no more access to Knightline units
- Steppe Lancer cost - 15%/-20% Castle/Imperial age
Same as Indians Camel, force to go for Steppe Lancer, while SL are strong in mass, cost discount is a huge buff.
- Blacksmith and University -100W (why only market?)