Nebraska task can't be completed

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: HOTFIX 24632
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
The Nebraska task of US challenges can’t be completed.
After I won a skirmish game with having upgraded a trade route to iron horse, the task couldn’t be completed as expected.
I repeated many times according to the game’s presupposition and literal request, and couldn’t complete the task.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1.just try to complete the Nebraska task according to the preset and literal requirements of the game.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

just fix this bug.

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

:point_down: ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.

:arrow_forward: GAME FILES (SAVE / RECORDING)

:point_down: Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe3Ysav) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe3Yrec) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.

Use the map of Texas and not the one the game gives you.

4 Likes

The problem seems to be South America maps. The Iron Horse upgrade is called Iron Llama, and causes the challenge to fail. Play on any Asian or North American map and it’ll work. I attempted the challenge far too many times than I like to admit before figuring out the issue.

5 Likes

Thank you, Texas was a good choice. Pampas was the provided map and that didn’t work lol