Having a problem installing or playing the game? Experiencing crashes or other technical issues? Have a question about the game and how to play? This is the place to ask!
The ‘Ask for Help’ forum is where you can ask questions, post about issues ( everything except game bugs, which should go in the ‘Report a Bug’ category ), and help others who are running into problems you may have experienced before!
Here are a few things to keep in mind when asking for help:
- Explain the problem! What is happening? What causes it to happen? What have you already tried to address the problem?
- Provide details! The more information you can provide, the more likely others can identify the problem and help you find a solution.
- Include a screenshot! A picture is worth a thousand words. If you can capture a screenshot, include it in your post.
- One thread = one topic. It’s easier for everyone if you can focus on one topic at a time in any given discussion thread. This doesn’t mean that you can’t ask multiple questions if they are all focused around the same subject.
- Let us know when you find a solution. If something works to solve the problem or improve your gameplay, circle around and let others know! You might be helping someone avoid the same problem!
If you are answering questions, THANK YOU; you’re doing a valuable service to this amazing community! Here are few tips to help you as you help others:
- Focus on solutions! Try to focus on what has worked in your experience. Whether it’s gameplay trips or technical troubleshooting, explain (in detail) how you addressed the question at hand.
- Provide troubleshooting steps! If providing a solution to a problem, don’t be afraid to create a step-by-step list to help walk someone through the process.
- Speak from experience. If answering a gameplay question, be sure to provide your own experience. There may be multiple solutions or approaches to a problem, so let us know what works best for you rather than challenging someone else’s stance.