Nerf incan trush

The AI is not a fair comparrison though, since it isn’t equally skilled opponent. Would a top 10 player beat 800 ELO player with the silliest strategy you can think of? Probably yes, but that doesn’t mean that the stratetgy is good… And extreme AI dies really badly to rushes…

1 Like

Well it depends on your playstyle then. If you liked having siege onagers you would like Aztecs more.

I love Siege Onagers but the AI doesn’t make enough units for them to be useful. And I have the most fun in Baltic post-imperial naval battles because the AI and I like ships.

I specifically said only one attack and not range since i had the axtec bonus in mind. Though the skirmisher getting a buff is only secondary, my main thought was buffing the slingers through it since they were nerfed to have only 4 damage, this would make their FU version revert back to what it was. though now with a much higher cost.
Possibly give infantry or just eagles +1 attack instead? It would make their halbs & champs perform a bit better, as well as eagles. This combined with their +1/+2 would make their eagle at least comparable to mayans and aztecs finally.

I dont have a problem with the trush, i have a problem with the villagers. The incan comes looking for a vil fight not a tower war. Towers are just to force that fight.

It hurts to read such ignorance, ensamble studios were asked to do a different job by microsoft, they did not abandon the game, it was microsoft, go and look for the original dev in youtube being interviewed, they even had an african civs expansion planned back then.

Ensamble studios couldn’t finish their balancing, that is why the further patches were done by tormentium and then the game was done by microsoft as they were working on aoe3.

To compare the work of the original devs to FE devs, well look at arambai, everything about the unit is wrong such high attack mobility, economic bonus that benefits the unit, little to no counters, if conquistador was stupid back in the days what they did with arambai goes beyond cause it cost wood and gold the faster gathering resources in the game and to make things better arambai range gets increased with the missed darts that also inflicts full damage, it is one example and there are plenty more such as; imperial camel, camel archer, karambit, leitis, battle eles, keshik, konnik, kipchak, steppe lancer,krepost, condotieros, feitora, etc, all of those units have been or still above the balance of a well done rts game, everything they have created has been broken for months and some of them for years!!

Inca vill rush in feudal is bad for the game in general, cause you don’t have how to fight those vills in time without losing map control, anyone that understands aoe knew that from release, look at how many years inca bonus has been the same, at least ensamble studios weren’t working anymore with the game but FE has been on balancing since 2012 and even with more years of experience and working in the same game they are still releasing unbalanced stuff on purpose, just wait for the clown west of the lords units and bonus to add more things on their list.

1 Like