New Animal Models (v.2.9.7)

Hello have upload a mod. swarm of sardines. this replaces the original sardines in the game.A Idea for your Colonies of Fisch. have the model extracted from the mod Wars of Liberty. Age of Empires 3

At this moment i downloaded the new update. you have outdone yourself again especially with the peacock! even if that sounds a bit stupid but i canā€™t wait for your updates.really great.

Good Look.

1 Like

Hey, nice work! Iā€™m truly impressed by your works. Is it possible for you to do a fruit tree and vegetable one? Some can be gathered for food and others can be gathered for gold. Apple tree, orange tree, avocado tree, breadfruit tree, lemon tree, rubber tree, cacao tree, sandalwood tree, shea tree, peanuts, manioc, banana, sugar cane, beets, strawberry, coffee plant, tomato, cabbageā€¦etc.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for the kind words. I am preparing to add new fruit trees in the game, as a part of another new mod, but your suggestion sounds interesting and I will consider it.

1 Like

So I saw your test mod. It was fast lol. When are you going to release the full version?

It will take some time, unfortunately.

1 Like

I see. Itā€™s ok. Good things always take times.

1 Like

Youā€™ve done a wonderful work with this mod.!Could you please include animal cards for Mexico too? Also, domestic rabbits are missing for U.S. Or maybe an alternative version like the previous ones, where you donā€™t need to use HC to unlock the animals, and farm animals are already available at the buildings. Thank you very much!

EDIT: Unless I have some other mod interfering neither British nor Maltese have access to domestic animals or related HC cards.

Hey, I will include animal cards for Mexico, British, Maltese, Americans and Indians in the next update. Thank you for the suggestion.

I havenā€™t had the chance to try the mod yet, but Iā€™d love to see maned wolves

They live in South America

1 Like

Hello, sorry for late reply. I will definitely add this animal to my compilation. Thanks for the suggestion.

Also, you should definitely check out my mod.