New DLC installed but game says otherwise

GAME BUILD #107882
GAME PLATFORM: Xbox App on PC
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11

So I pre-ordered Victors and Vanquished and I just installed it. In the menu, game says that “the campaign is currently not installed” as seen in this screen.

As it happened before with the RoR release, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game + just this DLC, not the others.
Still no luck, same message shows up.
By the way, when I click “go to the store”, nothing happens at all.
I’m running the game with the Xbox Gamepass App on PC.
Any idea ? :smiley:

6 Likes

You’re not the only one , me too

2 Likes

Well ok. At least it’s probably not an issue with our computers.
Man I was so hype playing this, I finished AoE4’s DLC yesterday, the timing was great. Oh well

Same. Tried rebooting, reinstaling all the game and DLC, repair and verify. Nothing work. Guess this will need a patch.

1 Like

I have the exact same situation

1 Like

Save it time to play , and now this … even the steam users have the same problems

I rebooting , reinstall , put all DLC … they update the game to the new version but the DLC its broken …Soo sad

1 Like

I have the same problem :frowning:

1 Like

I’m experiencing the same issue. Xbox App on Windows 10.

• GAME BUILD #: 107882
  • GAME PLATFORM: Xbox App on PC
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

The new DLC Victors and Vanquished I update the game to build #107882 and when I just installed the DLC .
In the Campaing Menu the DLC apper to be locked and said you have to install or buy it , when I click buy it nothing happen.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

Never happen before its the first time

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

I update the game to new build
Install the DLC
start the game

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Update the game
  2. Install the DLC
    3.Start the game

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

DLC be available to play

:arrow_forward: IMAGE

I try to unistall , reinstiall the game sereval times with the same results

1 Like

Sure wish dev would at least aknoledge the problem and give an ETA…

7 hours later. Nothing from the dev, no ETA, no info, nothing. I refunded my game, this is not an acceptable behavior.

Hope so mate , its 7 hours since the launch and this is not acceptable

Victors and Vanquished is installed but it wont unlock in game to play. I uninstalled and then installed everything again and still won’t unlock. Xbox for PC on windows 11 I am using.

I didn’t buy the this dlc, but oddly enough my win 10 somehow failed to install regular updates today, so I guess Microsoft just 1-0’d us all. :melting_face:

anyone find a fix for this cause id like to play the thing i paid for.

I have this exact issue as well. I have bought the game and dlc from Xbox app on PC.

1 Like

Just got home from work and tried it myself. Still nothing! Still locked and no patch! Guys. Devs. I know you watch these forums. Can you all at least say something before people start full on rioting over here? I really wanna play the Viking campaign, because it’s about time we actually got one!

It’s not a campaign per say @GMRGrim3658 , its one (2 actually if you consider fighting against vikings one) scenario about vikings and 18 other scenario. This DLC is only scenario no campaign.

Any news from the Devs ???

I guess they are aware and are working on a fix…