New Dlc Options

Which missing faction You prefer the most?

• Tarascans
  • Iroquois
  • Vlachs
  • Georgia
  • Armenia
  • Swiss
  • Venetians
  • Nubians
  • Zimbabwe
  • Tibet
  • Kievan Rus
  • Novgorod Republic
  • Grand Duchy of Moscow
  • Tai
  • Other

0 voters

Which potential Dlc You prefer the most?

• African Dlc
  • Western Europe Dlc
  • Asian Dlc
  • Rus Dlc
  • Caucasian Dlc
  • American Dlc
  • Other

0 voters

For first question, many civs are missing - esp. African ones -, on the other hand Rus, Moskow, Novgorod are basically in the game

6 Likes

This poll feels so biased towards adding extra Slavic civs. There are already 7 civs using that architecture, and the Slavs are basically the Rus. You have very few few African civs, and only two Asian civs, nothing like the Jurchen included.

2 Likes

Kievan Rus, Novgorod Republic, Grand Duchy of Moscow were all founded by the same people, the Rus, in the game called Slavs. So no need for any of them.

5 Likes

No need to make this kind of poll every month.

5 Likes

Tibet is a must for 20 char

1 Like

Slavs should be removed and replaced by unique Kievan Rus.

1 Like

How would you change the civ?

Unique units , technologies , buildings and own campaign about history of Kievan Rus.

So post a good civ idea thread instead of demanding others to do it for you! Chop chop.

2 Likes

What you want is already covered with the slavs.

4 Likes

i will be specific:

Priority: Africa DLC with: Kongo, Shona (Zimbabue) and Swahilli states. Maybe Beninese and Songhai

Second: Americas DLC with: Missisipians, Chimú and Muisca/Tarascans

Third: East Asia DLC: Thais, Tibetans and Jurchens

4th: Caucasus DLC: Armenians, Georgians, Gotürks

5th: German DLC: Swiss, Sweden and Teuton split to: Bavarians and Saxons

6th: Mediterranean DLC: (Spanish to Castillians), Aragonese, Venetians and Serbs

7 Likes

Tai are south east asian.

I know, but they are still a good option.

2 Likes

This way we reinforce the popularity of (not) adding Venetians and further splitting Italy

Also, let’s see if the Swiss are that popular

1 Like

Can’t the Kongo, Shona and Swahilli civilizations just all be represented by a Bantu civilization? However, I would especially like Georgians, Tibetans and Swiss

1 Like

In a poll, yes. In the game, it would be a big blob like Forgotten Slavs and Indians.

3 Likes

By your logic we should have globulins Germanic peoples civ for all the civs of Germanic origin. You are very intelligent.

5 Likes

I agree with the addition of Swiss civ, Swedes civ, Bavarians civ and Saxons civ,
BUT
Teutons civ should remain Teutons civ unchanged!

2 Likes

Teutons are good as they are. Though, wouldn’t adding saxons be a split of the teutons? Unless you are talking about the saxons who invaded England, along with Jutes and Angles and not the saxons of Saxony duchy

1 Like