New files for new campaign in game data ? New DLC for 1 Year Anniversary of AoEII:DE?

Do I need to use a data mod and the genie editor or can I change the unit I’d in the scneario editor.

In its current state its propably not possible so not really useful yet.

Thanks for explaining!

i believe you can load data mod with campaign so just need to create your own mod.

The new trade workshop now functions as a market, while also generating a (pretty fast) trickle of wood/food/gold. It no longer blocks Town Centers from making villagers. Also the HP was reduced so it no longer self destructs for post imperial Byzantine players.

I added it to HyperRandom, dunno if it can be placed in the scenario editor without first un-hiding it in the gamedata

OMG!!! IT will be the most awesome thing in this spooky 2020

3 Likes

I don’t care if there are more DLC for a “Definitive Edition” as long as I can support this game. Servers are quite expensive to maintain but before any new DLCs, all major game-breaking bugs must be fixed hopefully.

3 Likes

I am not sure but that new Market has class of “Eye Candy” I don’t know what it means. But new version of Trade Post has normal building class.

There is a announcer of December update in YouTube. They are trying to make a surprise campaigns but empty folders does not want to make surprise.

Maybe it was for this Trickle of resources mentioned in this post by robo.

Age Royale - Battle Royale Preview https://steamcommunity.com/games/813780/announcements/detail/2924484951636379128

Well, predictable 11

So they are the new Lords of the West campaign files? :smiley:

Yes, pretty much :smiley: . In “wecamp”, “we” standed for West form Lord of the West.

1 Like

Where exactly in the game dir did you find it?

Your game location/AoE2DE/widgetui/textures/campaign/ here are all files for campaign cutscenes. They leaked them for some reason.

1 Like

I had a look in the game system folder & the only thing that we can tell is that one campaign will have 6 missions, the other 5. This is the same format as with Last Khans (Tamerlane = 6 missions, Kotyan Khan & Ivalyo = 5 missions). There’s no actual images or art files in those folders, they’re just empty.

Yes, that’s what I wrote in subject of that post.

There is also camp10 with 8 scenarios and folder to store all challange scenarios.

1 Like