New Historical Battle - The Invasion of Rhodes (1522)

26/03/2023

I fixed a few bugs today, especially in the end cinematic, and I improved the objective, the map view, and the defense of our enemies with a little help.

Have fun on my scenario

Original message:

Hi everyone, I’m releasing a scenario on the Siege of Rhodes,
I hope you will enjoy my work, if you can comment on my work I would be grateful

The link of the map: Mods Single - Age of Empires

Maps By Troteck

The Siege of Rhodes of 1522 was a siege organised around the island of Rhodes by the Ottoman armies in 1522.

It was the military event that definitively put an end to the presence in the Eastern Mediterranean of the military orders born of the Crusades. The Hospitaller order was driven from the island by Suleiman the Magnificent after a long siege of five months.

How to install custom scenario : Age Of Empire III Definitive Edition : How to install scenario | custom maps (with subtitle for UK) - YouTube

The video of the scenario (spoil) : AOE III DE: The Invasion of Rhodes (1522), Custom Historic Battle - YouTube

My YouTube channel: Troteck - YouTube

7 Likes

Hey!
Gonna play this when I have some time.
BTW, could you take a look at Constantinople? I can’t see any trigger army. Thanks!

How to install custom scenario : Age Of Empire III Definitive Edition : How to install scenario | custom maps (with subtitle for UK) - YouTube

Depuis une récente mise à jour, plus besoin d’installer des scénarios manuellement. Si tu les places dans un dossier nommé “scenario” dans ton dossier mod, ils s’installent tout seul et sont visibles dans la fenêtre “charger” :wink:

Salut @Stark22e

Alors oui et non, le scénarios que j’ai publié contient 2 scénario fr et uk donc cela ne fonctionne pas automatiquement et surtout que dans le dernier scénario que publié, j’ai ajouté un readme donc je préfère que les gens puisse le lire en ouvrant le répertoire.

1 Like