New nations

If developers wanted to introduce new Nations, what would you want to see in Age of Empires 1?

4 Likes

Parther
Goten
Sassaniden
Maya
Etrusker

But the skins must be different :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ancient India | Indus. This one is a must.

5 Likes

Harappa/Indus Valley should be a must, agree on that. And maybe Nubians, Celts, Iberians…? But new civs are an unlikely thing to happen imo.

2 Likes

Gauls, germans, indus, britons.

4 Likes

Indus will be a great addition.

5 Likes

I would like the Gauls. In fact, the Gauls appear in the campaigns that we currently have, but sometimes as Greeks, Hittites or whatever.

A new faction with Celtic architecture, made up of the civs that already appear in the campaigns of Rome: Gauls, Britons and Germans.

3 Likes

Nothing for wrong, but why do everyone want to have Celts, Germans or Brittons? At that time they were still jumping from tree to tree. We are talking about new high cultures in the period from early to late antiquity. Love you. :wink:

1 Like

Aside what everybody said, Moche, Maya, Nazca and Olmec would be great too.

3 Likes

Indians and Hurrites/Mitani are a must. The first should have a new skin and the second could use assyrian or hittite skin.

Maybe Celts and Iberians too because they would give the rome campaings some flauvor. They would need a “barbarian” skin.

4 Likes

My top choices would be the Kushites, Mauryans, Numidians, and maybe Aksumites.

2 Likes

Olmecs and Nazcas are the oldest and the basis for Mesoamerican and South American civilizations respectively, they should be in the game

1 Like

Most likely choices would be Celts, Germanians, Indus India. Only the fourth one is bit hard to quess.

2 Likes

My choice is the Britons, Germans, Gauls, and Inds, as they are most famous among the absent Nations)

I wish they add celtic peoples and India. Also, I would love to see units with sprites resembling their cultural group, instead of everyone sharing the same greek-like units. While they change the unit graphic and sound, they would maintain the same stats so the game balance would not be shaken too much.

indus, maghada mauryan gupta etc.
you should make a poll

2 Likes