New patch 20322 looks great!

On my second game post-patch, I noticed that units seem to get stuck in objects far more often than before. I noticed it on my first game too, but I though It might be a coincidence, but now it seems that something was unfixed… Anyone else noticed a increase in stuck units?

1 Like

I cannot find this new Hauds card:

• [NEW] War Hut Training (II): Improves the training speed of Haudenosaunee War Hut units by +35%.

I can’t find it either. You should open a bug report.

1 Like

Yes. I uad this question a while ago in the map Hokkaido

I found it, the drawing is the same one as the Aztecs:

They used the wrong card icon on the patch notes, but the card is there.

2 Likes

Because there are no mercenary cards, Haudenosaunee (Iroquois) will place Cuirassier cards. Developers need to pay attention to whether Haudenosaunee needs help, about reducing costs or increasing the number.

The card that should be deleted in Sweden is still there, I think the crossbowman amount-1 can be saved.

Japan actually got the buff?!
The Shrine full of animals is more powerful than two factory cards.Japan is unmatched, and his greatest weakness is gone.

ps: I found that there is a war elephant on the page, Is it a hint of a new civilization?

2 Likes

have you ever played japan and lost those shrine animals, knowing that you will never be able to replace them in the hole gamr.

FOr me this was a major issue, since it tilted me alot when it happend. Now i have this soothing thought i nmy back than i might be abltoe to recover with the lifestock pen later on.

Its a great chance (did it mention that i proposed it on the forum a few months back… but in my original post this buff was meant to offset some unit stat nerfs for yumi and ashigaru…)

Anzway, leave japans eco intakt and nerf units stats if it turns out necessary is my opinion on japan

1 Like

Can you send that picture ?

1 Like

Yeah and there is the ?Zulu? Arquebusier and the shotel warrior and the Ethiopian queen…

(I say zulu because it ties to the South african revolt)

We are definitly getting an expansion with african civs.

1 Like

It is just the wrong icon.
They had the same mistake on the Haudenosaunee War Hut Training card.

By the way, taht elephant is the unit portrait for the Indians Elephant Archer, from AoE2.

Oh thanks a lot . Its really weird.

honestly, do you think people are now going to choose Spain in teamgames to make dragoons before Portugal, France, Holland, Sioux, British etc just for a 15% card in fortress age? clearly no. People still playing other civs for that whit more cards and much better eco xD.

You could have done a thousand things with Spain, especially in its dire economy, such as putting Spanish gold as a basic part of the civ itself, recalculating how much it gives you at each age and for each shipment. or lancers in second with their respective balance. but no, you have done something nonsense for teamgames that no one is going to care about XD . the Aztecs have total changes, but always Spain with ridiculous changes. Developers are very lost, hire some top EsoC players to fix this game please.

Not only the changes to Spain are ridiculous, there are many more nonsense things but I will not waste any more time because it is silly

Spain is fine, Spanish Gold as a civ bonus would be broken.
Dragoons are now viable for Spain, which also has Skirms and Rods to back them up, aswell as Falconets, which Ports lack.

The only civs that have better Dragoons than Spain, right now, have huge holes in their Tech Trees (Ports have no Falcs, Dutch have no Musks) so Spain gets to play “middle-of-the-road” which is very good.

Right now, Spain has everyhthing it needs. It can Boom as decently as Ports (Spanish Gold, Spanish Logistician, Colonial Estancis) with less Villager production, but more Gold, which is conducive to Mercenary strats, and the new Cav Combat is good for Mercenaries (great Black Riders, Manchus and Arqbusiers, besides Stradiots, Elmeti and Mamelukes).

2 Likes

As always with the 1vs1 mentality, read the patchmy friend, it clearly says to empower the team, this change is not focused for 1vs1 and for the team it is totally ridiculous, the same for 1vs1, rodeleros will continue to be better than using dragons, treaty players they can confirm it.

People don’t play Spain because their eco is trash, Do not try to convince me with the Spanish gold, I will have used it as 56675434566543355643 times and the enemy’s economy is easily better than yours without effort

1 Like

Cavalry Combat, works with all Cavalry, even Mercenaries. Spanish got a HUGE buff for Team Games.

That honestly sounds like a YOU issue. Spain can even send Vill shipments, 2 and 3 Vills in Age 1, and 4 and 5 in Age 2; so they really have a good Economy, if played properly, specially because they get earlier shipments.

1 Like

Yes, of course, you will see how many people are going to use Spain now to do light cavalry instead of other civs, I already told you, the increase will be 0, if not, I will invite you to a beer

u send 2, 3 4 and 5 vills in 1vs1 ??? in team games so many civs have this same shipments XD and much better eco , 2 vills what a worth shipment … yeah man “earlier shipments” yeah 20 seconds before and 1 more or 2 max. shipment to the end of game what an advantadge !!

I send 3 and 5 Vills, and 700 Gold, in every game mode I have them, except in Water maps, because Fishing Ships and Dock Boom is stronger than Vill Boom.

My Spanish decks:

As you can see, only naval does not have 3 Vills and 5 Vills, and only Infantry deck does not have 3 Vills and 700 Gold.

2 Likes

So like any other civ but being Spain you don’t have any economic advantage like other civs, that’s why no one uses it as a team and no one is going to use it because the dragons are 15% better \ (0_o) /

by the way the best eco boom is FF with 4 tcs and SG