New patch Update | WHEN?

Yes, the season finished. Yes, new season starts on March 20th. But when will the new patch be released?

2 Likes

It is released. I am downloading it.

1 Like

They also opened up the ranked season 1 day earlier.

True… In fact: I posted a topic a few days ago saying that it started on the 20th, with tests and everything, with screenshot included: “[NEWS] Season Six Ending March 18th / Season 7 Began Marchh 20th”

However, it seems that the devs decided it was best to start the season today… well, yesterday (March 19th) in a big way as a “SURPRISE”.

If I remember correctly, originally the Ranked season 6 was going to end earlier (March 14), but it was extended a few more days so that we would have “The Free Weekend to play Ranked Season 6” the last few days.

• Maybe because according to the stats: “People play AoE IV more on weekends when they are not working or studying, and it would be a shame if the players couldn’t give one a last try on Ranked just a few days before the season ended, due to work hours.”

“WELL”, that’s it, we’re in Season 7, let’s see if the new “Regicide Retold” (Dominion) is as fun as it promises. Take care.

The new patch is up already???

Yes, it is already up and ranked has been enabled.
This was a VERY pleasant surprise!
I was honestly prepared for a multi-day ranked-break and I am happy this didn’t come true.