New profile showing incorrect stats

Game Version:

• Build: 101.101.36202.0 4819260
  • Platform: Steam
  • Operating System: Windows 10
  • Gamertag: Grakao

Issue:

The new profile screen in the main menu does not show the correct progress for campaigns. I’ve finished all the campaigns from Age of Kings, The Conquerors and The Forgotten expansions, plus Francisco de Almeida (so far the only African Kingdoms campaign done) on Hard difficulty, and it still shows 0% progress on all difficulties in the profile.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Complete any campaign on hard difficulty.
  2. Open the new profile screen in the main menu.

ATTACHMENTS:

9 Likes

Same problem occuring to me - i have completed all campaigns on hard difficulty and the stats show me a 0%progress.
I hope that this issue will be fixed without having to redo all campaigns to get them shown in the stats as that would make the stats meaningless (and rather frustrating to those who finished the campaigns already)

I’m hoping, a lot, that it’s not like the update that introduced campaign medals, where that update not taking into account missions already completed on Moderate or Hard wasn’t fixed. Having that happen again, and now for all difficulty levels, must be incredibly frustrating.

Redoing all campaigns should not be necessary, because it is saved about each completed scenario which medal was received for it. Game can calculate statistics based on those medals.

same issue, although ive only completed a couple, but says 0% completion

Hello, I’ve updated the game and now I have new stadistics in my profile. One of this is about campaign, and I have 0% completed. The fact is that I have done all the campaigns it’s the reason why I have 138 of 138 achievements in Steam (I attach a screenshot).

I know that the stadistics on website are wrong and I suppose that you are working on it, but the statistics appear in game are the same and, you are working about that too?

Thanks a lot

I have this same problem, I’ve done all campaigns on hard and it’s showing me …1%… o.O

Game Version:

• Build: 101.101.36202.0 4819260
  • Gamertag: GL252

Issue:

The profile hub does not properly show my 100% campaign completion. Instead, it’s 0%.

Reproduction Steps:

Here’s how to reproduce the problem:

1. Start the game
  2. Click your icon
  3. Click on statistics
  4. See campaign completion be 0% across the board, despite full completion on standard and some on hard

ATTACHMENTS:

:heavy_check_mark:

2 Likes

I confirm that, I have the same issue.

2 Likes

Same issue here as well. STILL has not been fixed in almost a month. Love the updates but please fix the campaign progress next patch :slight_smile: you guys rock!

2 Likes

Just adding my voice, same exact issue is happening to me.

The April update fixed this issue for me

Yeah, the latest build solved the problem for me as well.

@Best1837, @Grakao Are you certain, that correct stats are displayed though? It shows for me that “Levels completed on standard” is 11% and “Levels completed on hard” is 6%, which is definitely wrong, because I have only played on moderate difficulty.

For me they are - Did you maybe complete some historical battles or art of war campaigns on hard?

1 Like

Nice catch. If those stats include Art of War, then indeed, I have golds in there.

My standard difficulty percent is same as moderate btw.
Maybe lower level difficulty count includes scenarios completed at higher difficulty, so if I would complete 1 scenario at hard, 1 scenario at moderate and 1 scenario at standard, then game would count it as 1 scenario at hard, 2 at moderate and 3 at standard.

Yeah, it is correct for me. I did everything on Hard and the stats on standard and moderate are the same as the former (never did anything below hard difficulty so you are probably right).

Game Version:

• Build: current
  • Gamertag: Age of Empires II DE

Issue:

The player profile kinda bugged:

• Highest achieved is now silver, in the past it was gold. It is weird to see a decrease of value for something that is called ‘Highest achieved’.
  • Best Civ only takes into account your current session. This seems wrong to me.
  • Best Game mode probably also only take the current session into account. I play only RM, so i cant test this theory.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Open ingame player profile and have a look.

Also same for me, should be fixed.

Game Version:

• Build: 36906
  • Gamertag: Szebo210

Issue:

The total games played in the main menu statistics is incorrect, displays way more matches than I actually had.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Laucnh the game
  2. Open your profile in the right top corner.
  3. The Total Games displays a much higher number than it should

ATTACHMENTS: