NEW SCREENSHOTS , PEOPLE NEW SCREENSHOTS

Abbasids with Gunpowder, nice
I really love the elephants

3 Likes

I think they decreased in size the arrows.

5 Likes

Abassid would make sense since itā€™s a big empire aswell

I donā€™t see anything showing they have gunpowder?

Yeah the Delhi elephants seem smaller than before, thatā€™s probably a good thing so we can see the rest of the units on the battlefield too

1 Like

This is a gunpowder unit that every civ seems to have access to.

3 Likes

I have some leaked information about all civs in AoE 4 but i dont know if it correct to post these hereā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

No, itā€™s not right to post it. Just wait until Sunday when they will probably reveal the rest.

5 Likes

Looking good and a nice improvement

2 Likes

We all know that, from a french site:)

5 Likes

ITNOA

But I think the graphic is still very poor :disappointed_relieved:

I hope to improve graphic and make AOE4 for 2021 game not for 2015

2 Likes

it has been improved, last time (during the presentation) people said

:smiley:

2 Likes

Thereā€™s actually an organ gun in one of those photos:

Wiki says the first known use of such a weapon was by the English, so maybe this is their second unique unit? They might only use their longbows as ranged support before gunpowder becomes available. Alternatively, I guess it could be the French that have access to it? Although it seems more likely that their unique unit will be cavalry. For some reason, the Portuguese were the ones with organ guns in AOE2. Maybe someone with a better grasp of the time period could chime in here.

2 Likes

Portuguese had organ guns in AOE2 because of AOE3.
They had organ guns in AOE3 probably because the devs could not come up with a proper unique field artillery unit.

2 Likes

I feel that with asymmetric civs, itā€™s more likely for civs to have 3-4 unique units, so itā€™s definitely possible

1 Like

Steam page dissapeared

4 Likes

shameless plug

I think they accidentally showed it and now they removed it so people stop seeing it

3 Likes

Oh boy , they should really add a colour customisation option like they did for AoE3DE .
The present colours look definitely offf .

1 Like

Saracens confirmed, I am so happy :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Artillery seems the most mysterious to me right now, besides ships.

Will all civilisations have different cannons? Some cannons have wheels and look manoeuvrable and we already saw that the Mongol guns canā€™t move and have to be deployed.
The Organ Gun also implies that there are siege and field guns separately.
But which of them are unique units, the Delhi gun and the English gun look different but that could just be a skin. We saw the English having a Delhi gun, that could be converted but maybe the English have access to both guns, one for siege and one as a field gun.
Maybe some civilisations can have more than two different cannons.

I feel like gunpowder will make late Imperial Age very different from Castle Age.
Even more than in AoE2. And certainly more than the Fortress Age/Industrial Age difference in AoE3.

Well, that is a personal opinion , for me this looks as good or even better than X019

But yeah I respect your opinion

4 Likes