These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- **GAME BUILD #:101.101.54480.0 7463742
- **GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- **OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
I installed the new update and tried queuing for MP games in Ranked, once I got for a 2 v 2 match and once for a 1 v 1, in both times, just as the screen changed to the preview of the match (civs, map, etc.), the game crashed and closed.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
- 25% of the time / matches I play (SOMETIMES)
- 50% of the time / matches I play (FREQUENTLY)
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Twice in a day.
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Start AOE2 DE from Steam.
- Select MP game.
- Select Ranked and queu for any mode.
- Join a game an mark “I’m ready”.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
The game will crash before the match starts.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
Does not apply.
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.