New visual/graphic details in found on S3

i appreciate this post from you. i don’t wanna attack you badly, i just wanna to show you what - in my opinion- your posts do. they get sadly meaningless and repetitive.

but clearly it’s nice to read a honest statement from you - and now i can more see what’s your spirit.

i apologize for hurting you and feeling you attacked. this place should be a positive place here. my sense of humor wasn’t meam harmful - but i understand why you feel attacked.

and now enjoy the game. maybe we some coop one day and talk at discord. maybe when manorlords is out to discuss it.

1 Like

About time for those two minor but important changes. The siege clipping the ground really irks me. It’s basic game design. Weird that the “old” siege wasn’t fixed too.

I also noticed that the edge between water and ground has been smoothed. There were some ugly polygons seen in that transition.

1 Like

Little reminder to everyone to stay on topic and don’t flame or attack others , we all have an opinion and should be respected .

The point of this topic is to share these casual related changes to the visual style so remind to be passive at other thoughts presented on this channel!

Btw everyone , look how cool it looks on chinese

little detail ive found on age of empires 4 (part 2) - YouTube

Looks cool isnt it!

2 Likes

oh yes! i still finding some stuff that could be improved tho , maybe some waves around the edges of the water or smth like that :smile:

1 Like

for mates who are waiting for this.

The main thing i could say is that Unreal Engine would be perfect also for the next Age of empires Titles because it supports modern features, including DLSS.

2 Likes

Yes i played manor lords , it’s beautiful

Perhaps the most beautiful graphics for a medieval city building (RTS Hybrid?) I’ve seen to date and the background music… my god the music are just too epic for an INDIE GAME!!! I could just pause the game and listen to it for hours

1 Like

I know this thread is about the visuals, but music really enhances an RTS for me. Age IV has great music (and sound effects generally) that I really enjoy over the course of a mission / challenge.

3 Likes

Yes, agree about this. Music and sounds are very very good. I don’t like the AOE4 graphic but music Is fantastic and also voices.

Have you tried ManorLords? The music Is Amazing too. Really immersion.

1 Like

Totally agree. I think it applies even to people that don’t actively realise they like the game more due to the sound FX.

Like if the game had average or worse sound it would stand out for it as being detracting/immersion breaking.

Like how people will notice if a room is messy, but they won’t necessarily actively praise it for being tidy. Not realising that they prefer something that much.

3 Likes

I made this video to show the manor lords graphics

1 Like