These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.
- GAME BUILD #: 101.101.61591.0 8647032
- GAME PLATFORM: Steam
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 11
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.
I did nothing. A monk with a relic was returning to the monastery. When the monk was passing near an archery range (just near the monastery), he moonwalks (walk backwards) some seconds as shown in the video.
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!
- Less than 25% of the time / matches I play (RARELY)
(once, just now, that’s why I am here notifying it)
List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- I was playing gigantic map single player against IA in alpine lakes.
- I created severals monks to get many relics.
- Unexpectly, I just found a monk returning with relic making some moonwalking (walking backwards) as shown in the video.
What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?
Any monk (with or without relic) should walk correctly, not moonwalking. But is a nice bug, I got some laughs.
ALWAYS attach a PICTURE (.jpg, .png, .gif) or VIDEO (.mp4, YouTube link) that highlights the problem.
(is in slow montion)
Attach a SAVE GAME (.aoe2spgame) or GAME RECORDING (.aoe2record) of the match where you encountered the issue. Link it below if using an external file service.
(it happens in the interval time of 1:11:37 to 1:11:42)