No additional Ulan unit after using the "Theater" card as Germans aging up with the Logistician

:arrow_forward: GAME INFORMATION

:point_down: These details are CRITICAL; DO NOT skip them or your issue may not be reviewed.

• GAME BUILD #: v. 100.12.24632.0
  • GAME PLATFORM: Steam
  • OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10

:arrow_forward: ISSUE EXPERIENCED

:point_down: DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). LIMIT TO ONE BUG PER THREAD.

Playing as Germans I do not receive an additional Ulan unit after I has aged up the the Logistician using the Theater card in my deck. I only get 2 Ulans instead of 3 like it should be the case with an Age 2 card after ageing with the Logistican.

:arrow_forward: FREQUENCY OF ISSUE

:point_down: How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST!

• 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)

:arrow_forward: REPRODUCTION STEPS

:point_down: List CLEAR and DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue ourselves… Be descriptive!

Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Playing as Germans
  2. Using the new “Theater” card in the deck
  3. Aging up to Age 2 with the Logistician (900 food).
  4. Using the “Theater” card from the homecity does not provide an additional Ulan.

:arrow_forward: EXPECTED RESULT

:point_down: What was SUPPOSED to happen if the bug you encountered were not present?

I should get 3 Ulans instead of only 2.

1 Like

Heeey @SirWitan, thanks for your report and sorry for the late reaction! We’re now tracking this issue :slight_smile:

2 Likes

where can i get the theater ?? and how ??

Hi, Theaters image is an Age II card for the Germans and most other EU civs. It is not a building, but rather an upgrade to outlaws and allows you to train Ronin from Taverns.

how can i activate it becauce i try alreddy 6 times thanks for youre reaction :slight_smile:

I play age og empires III and in event i need to do theater bud it dos,t work i can’t vind it pleace help me :):slight_smile:

1 Like