- Build: 101.101.36202.0
- Platform: Microsoft Store
- Operating System: Windows 10
There is no update available for yesterday’s new release in Microsoftstore, which is making it so that no lobbies show in the multiplayer finder (even though Cross Play is enabled and things were working befor the release of the latest version)
Here’s how to reproduce the problem:
- Have AOE2 DE v. 101.101.36202.0 through Microsoft Store
- Go to Microsoft Store and click the […] icon to the right of the profile pic.
- Select “Downloads and updates”
- click “Get updates”
- It says that I have the latest updates, even though AOE2 DE v. 101.101.36202.0 is showing in the list
It’s affecting the ability to find games in the lobby. I’ve restarted the computer, logged out of the Live account, enabled Crossplay and saved, disabled crossplay and save and then reenabled crossplay and saved.
It worked a day and a half ago before the recent update was released yesterday.
No firewalls, except for Windows Firewall, which I’ve disabled.