No voiceover in the campaigns

Game Version:

• Newest after the patch
  • Steam

Issue:

I have no longer the English voiceover in the campaigns, only the german voiceovers are there

Reproduction Steps:

1. Probably choose another language than the language at the PC.

I have the same problem. It started after the last update, I have my game in Spanish - LA and my PC in English and all the voice-overs are in English, I tried changing the language of the game but that doesn’t do the trick

Thanks for the update! I’ve confirmed with the team that voiceover language is now determined by the language of your Steam client, while the in-game setting allows you to set the written language of the game freely.

If you would like to play with the VO files of a different language, you can uninstall the game, change the language of your Steam client, and then re-download the correct language files. You are then free to change your Steam client language and in-game language settings to your preferred language while using the VO files you downloaded.

I hope that helps, and let me know if you have any other questions!

1 Like

No voice in game steam is french game is set to french too and download game 2 time

I think it would be nice if there would be a mod with all the languages so that one can easily switch the language withour reinstalling the game.

2 Likes