Not getting Rus's "Lay Siege" mastery

I built 30 springalds and had almost all the technology researched from the high armory (even though you only need 2). What else is needed?

1 Like

I played again, this time, I built a bunch of every siege unit, not just one. This time I got it. My army was like 50% siege.

Thanks @infernovia6912! I’ve logged this and we are now tracking it internally.

Hi, I am having a similar bug. I went to age 4, did all 4 upgrades, then built 20 mangonels. I didnt get it.

On the next attempt, I went to Age 4, did just 2 upgrades, and then built 20 terbuchets. Didnt get it.

Then, on the third try, I went to age 4, did 2 upgrades, and then built a mix of treb, mangonel, bombard, and springald totaling 40 siege engines. To be safe, I even built 5 siege towers and 5 siege rams. I still did not get the mastery.

Any advice what I am doing wrong?

Yeah, I have no idea. I made sure to build my siege weapons from the siege engines under the influence of the high armory too.There is something really goofy with this achievement.

Hi, I am having a similar bug. I went to age 4, did all 4 upgrades, then built 20 mangonels. I didnt get it.

On the next attempt, I went to Age 4, did just 2 upgrades, and then built 20 terbuchets. Didnt get it.

Then, on the third try, I went to age 4, did 2 upgrades, and then built a mix of treb, mangonel, bombard, and springald totaling 40 siege engines. To be safe, I even built 5 siege towers and 5 siege rams. I still did not get the mastery.

Any advice what I am doing wrong?

Same for me…I played two matches to do the mastery…

Both matches were online, and I’ve managed to get 20 siege engines including two research finished. One matched i made springalds as for the other i made bombards. Yet i see no progress on the mastery sadly. Is there a bug or have i done something wrong can anyone tell me?

wth, and apparently still bugged

Hey, all. I’ll bump this for the team.

Do note that at least 2 upgrades must be researched before any siege unit production will count towards progress.

1 Like

Still bugged, I had all upgrades and 30 trebs and rams.