- **BUILD #:
- PLATFORM: Steam /
- OS: Windows 10
DESCRIBE THE ISSUE IN DETAIL (below). Limit to ONE issue per thread.
Here is the problem I’m experiencing…
If you create an Looping"Object in Area" Trigger as Condition, set the Quantity to 0, Source Player to Player 1 and mark an area, you would expect the trigger to fire when there are 0 of Blue Units in that Area, however that doesnt seem to work
FREQUENCY OF ISSUE
How often does the issue occur? CHOSE ONE; DELETE THE REST.
- 100% of the time / matches I play (ALWAYS)
List the DETAILED STEPS we can take to reproduce the issue… Be descriptive!
Here’s the steps to reproduce the issue:
- Create a Trigger
- Put “Object in Area” as Condition
- Let it be a Looping Trigger
- Set any Effect to test if the Trigger is working
- Put Player 1 as Source Player, mark an Area and place a unit next to it, set Quantity to “0”
- Start the Scenario
- Wonder why the Trigger doesnt fire, move the unit in
- Still doesnt work
Please fix it if possible