Nsers reunite

Child_/Spidor reporting in

RIP Archer war

Oh man, I remember these archer warsā€¦Or the Hittite (or Minoanā€¦?) siege wars, or the Choson Legion Wars :smiley:

<-- Shadows
I would prefer to change this default username I was givenā€¦

The Greek was the best siege. People that played the roman would be so angry.

@BattedGeoduck36 said:
ā† Shadows

You can change it one time for free if you log in into xbox live account. But choose well because any future rename would cost 10$/Ć¢ā€šĀ¬, i am in that case since i have this account for some times now and didnā€™t expect to use it for something online :cry:

Edit : though, you choose the forum name when you linked to account to the forum, so i donā€™t know if itā€™s possible to mofify it for the forum. I may have been too fast to answer.

Edit 2 : seems to have the option in the profile of the forum.

Hey Child! HackZ here :slight_smile:

@KnownAsHackZ ayyyye HackZ! Long time no see. Are you ready for the comeback? =D

Yea been a while indeed! Yea too bad i wont have the time i had back in the days. But for sure iā€™ll try to get some games!!

@kinzo said:

@BattedGeoduck36 said:
ā† Shadows

You can change it one time for free if you log in into xbox live account. But choose well because any future rename would cost 10$/Ć¢ā€šĀ¬, i am in that case since i have this account for some times now and didnā€™t expect to use it for something online :cry:

Edit : though, you choose the forum name when you linked to account to the forum, so i donā€™t know if itā€™s possible to mofify it for the forum. I may have been too fast to answer.

Edit 2 : seems to have the option in the profile of the forum.

Thank you Kinzo! I had changed it on my Xbox Live account, but failed to find the way to change it on the forums until you provided that screenshot.

I look forward most to the competition and spamming 14 14 14 14

There has to be more NSerā€™s aroundā€¦

FreaKSHoWā€¦ Checking in

1 Like

AUST_DonKeY here. The old yammy horse archers. 200 pop in a couple of minutes and spamming those gold miners. Havenā€™t played since MSN zone went down I think.

1 Like